thanks for prayers my ### come to shut our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
thanks for prayers my ### come to shut our ###'s main line water off while it froze up and will check it out during day thur and she said she not need any water tonight i can do during day time thanks for prayers now i can stay warm God Bless
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my brother went to a special hospital for heart issues and had up date test done and they called him today told him to come right back now which is several hours away from home and go right to er and tell them what the doctor said about the ct scan they found needing attention right away so with...
Replies
6
Views
277
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
313
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom