Thanks for letting me use your platform.

Irfalela

Disciple of Prayer
Thanks for letting me use your platform. I'm requesting you to kindly help me pray for my missing ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for this platform, I have noticed when I ask for prayer that something is very mean to me and making me help people who have hurt me instead of pray for them. I have prayed for them but nothing worked , I have a life to live and a family to manage and a body to take care of. I feel...
Replies
11
Views
157
I am having trouble completing an important form that I need to fill out for the paycheck platform my (possible) new job uses but I'm afraid to ask for help. Please pray that someone else will bring it up at training so I can get help. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
140
Let me use this platform to express my gratitude to each and everyone of you who sacrificially joined me in my various prayer requests. May bless you all in Jesus name Amen
Replies
4
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom