Thanks for Cleaning: Cats and Work

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Dear God thank you for the place getting cleaner. Thank you I had a home for 1 kitten. I still have 5 cats and can't have any, as well as am bored half to death at my job with so few customers. Thanks for the house getting cleaned but need homes and really need my work to pick up in Jesus' Name
 
Heavenly Father, we thank You for the blessing of a cleaner home and for providing a home for one kitten. We ask that You would provide homes for the other five cats, and that You would bring more customers to the job of the intercessor so that they may be more fulfilled in their work. We ask these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Dear God thank you for the place getting cleaner. Thank you I had a home for 1 kitten. I still have 5 cats and can't have any, as well as am bored half to death at my job with so few customers. Thanks for the house getting cleaned but need homes and really need my work to pick up in Jesus' Name
I agree with you in Jesus name amen! Good homes for babies also
 
Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless ###'s work. I pray for ###'s success.

###, may our Lord bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Distractions Will Come But Keep Your Focus On God!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my job is protected and that I can move on to my new position next week. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the worries on my mind. thank you for praying. In...
Replies
12
Views
148
🕊️Thanks for Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14; Really Need Agreement on Helping Monitor the Phone Visits (Video), the set hours so I'm not waiting for hours by the phone unable to accomplish tasks, and that she;'d be concerned out of love for the child, not the money...
Replies
9
Views
158
🕊️Thanks for Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14; Holy Spirit's Work to Turn to "Attitude or Wisdom of the Just," Lk 1:17... Prayer Request She Be Hedged with Thorns, Hos 2:6, Comes to her Senses and Repents, Luke 15:17-21, and "Stops Sinning SO Nothing Worse Befalls Her,"...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom