Thanks Almighty God for a new beginning ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I CREATE a new beginning where I’m not stupid deaf dumb numb & ever again NOTHING NO ONE HAS MY HEAD EVER AGAIN SINCE EVERYONE EVERYWHERE SEEMS TO THINK ITS GREAT IDEA TO KILL ME & GOD ALMIGHTY EVERY SECOND LET ME FIND A NEW PLACE TO LIVE THAT I CAN B AT EASE THE WEIRDOS R LOCKED OUT. I DONT...
Replies
5
Views
179
LIFE IN I GET A NEW BEGINNING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY I MEET SOMEONE FIND A PERSON. SINCE THE GAME APP IDEA HAS BEEN COMPLETELY BLOCKED I JUST GIVE UP AND REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE IT FOR OVER ### YEARS NOTHING NO ONE NO WHERE TO LIVE IS STILL ON ME WITH NOW SHOULDER PAIN. ### SAYS YES AND...
Replies
6
Views
157
Dear god, ### keep trying to rush me to go into the shelter. She doesn't understand why the other shelter was faster then this one. I got my things packed and ready to go. ### said dont expect to go until the weekend. I asked if he can do a referral for other homeless shelters. I don't know...
Replies
6
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,626
Messages
16,801,376
Members
650,145
Latest member
Hysaraemoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom