Beloved
Servant
THANKING you LORD JESUS FOR a safe COMMUTE to and from work TODAY also for only a slight hesitation when starting the car this morning, I also THANK you for allowing me to not be as stressed and for being the go between person involving MY HORRID WORK SITUATION, I believe that you can and will turn it all around in my favor, as you know my heart and life's desires, I thank you also simply for the gift of life, allowing me to see another day, IT IS TRULY A BLESSING, PLEASE BE WITH ME TOMORROW AS IT IS A PHYSICAL DEMANDING DAY AND I STRUGGLE PHYSICALLY WITH MY DISABILITY, I ASK THAT IT NOT BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO PUNISH ME FOR BEING DISABLED IN AN EFFORT TO FORCE ME TO QUIT, PLEASE REMOVE ### FROM THIS POSITION OF AUTHORITY AS SHE HAS ABUSED THE POSITION AND ME ON A DAILY BASIS, THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS, BELOVED
