Thanking the lord for everything he has done for me

candy6

Humble Servant of All
Thanking the Lord for everything He has done for me and what He is going to do for me. Please stand in agreement with me for healing for ###, ###, and I, we have been having some ongoing health problems. Father, I lift my hands to you and place these issues of health in your hand. We also pray for your hedge of protection around everything we are and own. We thank you for your grace, hope, mercy, and love/forgiveness and your rapid response to our needs: thank you Father in your Son's name we ask these things. Amen. Bless everyone on this prayer page and merry Christmas and happy new year to all; amen.
 
May God bless you and answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will in Jesus' name.

A Prayer For You: God I come asking You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me to prosper, be in excellent health (mentally, physically, and spiritually), and bless me to consistently continue to grow in the true grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. As I grow in my grace and knowledge of You, bless me to fall in true love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. And strengthen me with the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life so that I will live my life pleasing unto You. Place a hedge of protection around me.[/FONT] God give Your angels charge over me to protect me from all hurt, harm, and danger (seen and unseen). Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer to do for me, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and all those I love and care about today, tomorrow, and for always. [/FONT]Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you In Jesus Name Amen

6. Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking with a thankful heart. 7. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds safe in union with Christ Jesus. Amen (Philippians 4: 6-7)
 
Jesus never said to "pray for the sick". Jesus said to heal the sick.

Matthew 10:8Living Bible (TLB)

8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure the lepers, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received!

John 14:12-14Living Bible (TLB)

12-13 “In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father.

Mark 16:17-18King James Version (KJV)

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Jesus told "believers" to "do" something about the sick and dying. He told believers to heal the sick and raise the dead. Even if we do not see anything happen, Jesus told us to go lay hands on the sick.

Here is another scripture passage which could be taken as a command.

Mark 16:17King James Version (KJV)

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.

Here is a sample "prayer" while resting a hand on the person.

In the name of Jesus, I speak to the sickness in this body and command it to leave this body, now, and never return. In the name of Jesus, I declare and I decree this body shall now be free of all works of the devil. I bless this body with the life of God. Thank you Jesus.

Our job as believers is to lay hands on sick people and speak in Jesus name the same things Jesus did. It is the Holy Spirit's job to take it from there. We do our part, the Holy Spirit does His part. We do not need to see things "happen" immediately, we just need to do our part.

Here is a teaching article by Andrew Wommack about how God wants you well.

Browse Teachings

In the name of Jesus, I declare and I decree you are now healthy, well, healed, and whole. Thank you Jesus.
 
Isaiah 53 v 5....And with his stripes YOU are HEALED...1 Thessalonians 5 v 18...In Everything Give THANKS in Jesus name amen ❤️
 
ef0c8adaf141a9443706ccdaad1e85b9.jpg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really appreciate everything Christ has done for me thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
697
O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things, we praise you and give you thanks for your great and marvellous works. WE PRAY this in JESUS CHRIST's name our LORD and SAVIOR.
Replies
7
Views
260
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:31-32: Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind. Let them exalt him in the assembly of the people and praise him in the council of the elders. Extended Explanation of the Verse...
Replies
8
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom