Thanking the lord for answered prayers: God ...

Thanking the lord for answered prayers: God in His own time, not my time, has taught me to wait on the Lord. My prayer today is for health and blessing for ### and myself, I pray that God will send me a good employee and for everyone on this site to be blessed and have a joyful holiday as we worship the birthday of Jesus, in His holy name, amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Almighty God, Thank You for answering the desires of our heart and answering our prayers. In Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior's Name I ask, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Then you turned my lament into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and covered me with joy.12 So now my heart will sing to you and not be silent; O Lord my God, I will always give thanks to you." (Psalm 30:11-12) Father thank You for hearing all our prayers, and comforting our hearts as we wait...
Replies
9
Views
145
Father God I come before you at this time in the name of Jesus Christ thankful for answered prayers thank you Jesus my ### was approved thankful to the prayer warriors on this blessed site just happy to share my testimony I praise and thank all in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
6
Views
249
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom