Thanking God

  • Thread starter Thread starter roberts1979
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roberts1979

Guest
I just want to say thanks to all that have prayed with and for me... prayer is a great weapon against the enemy... I want to say thank you all.. even though things are not perfect but I can see changes.

Today I lay my sisters at God's feet.. for prayer, they are going through hard and difficult times.. my little sister is in a state of depression and I know what depression is and know the devil uses this as a tool for us to doubt God's love, and ourselves.

Dear heavenly father, I come to you no more than a child... a sinner needs to be saved by your grace and mercy. FATHER, today I pray for deliverance, from the arms of the devil for everyone that is going through the storm.. father, I ask for prayer for my two sisters and I ask that you show them that you are Lord and nothing is too great for you... Lord Jesus... encompass around them... let them live their lives for you.. work in them that they may know that you are God... Father the enemy is here to destroy.. but I'm here to tell the enemy that he has no power over God's children.. I bind him in the name of Jesus....That nothing of the Lord may come near... Father God let your will be done in Jesus Name AMEN.....

I FOUND THE ANSWER DOWN ON MY KNEES, OH YES THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEMS... Jesus gave to me... Satan thought he had me bound, but Jesus set me free, when He gave me the answer down on my knees...

Have a blessed evening.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus name that

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life! And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

Pass This e-mail on to every Christian that you may know. Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish to say thanks to God for his power and mercy and grace and miracles. He uses it to touch our lives and to show us how awesome he is and that he cares about us deeply. He is really involved in our affairs. Thanks my prayer partners for all who prayed on my requests when they are posted...
Replies
8
Views
166
Praise the Lord I am very happy as I have scored good marks in 12th board I want to thank God as He has heard my prayer and blessed me with that good marks. Amen🩷
Replies
9
Views
217
Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus I’d like to take this opportunity and thank my Heavenly Father Lord Jesus for the answered prayers I have successfully withdrawn the case against my ###. Although it was not easy, he came back home safely and he apologised for his wrongdoings...
Replies
9
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom