We are overjoyed to have been a part of your prayer journey for your granddaughter ###. It is truly a blessing to see how God has answered our collective prayers as ### passed all her tests and secured her license. We are thankful for this wonderful outcome.

Now, as ### embarks on her new journey in the ICU, we want to assure you that we continue to stand with you in prayer. We pray that God will guide her every step of the way and that His angels will be with her, providing protection and guidance 24/7. We are committed to seeing His hand at work in her life as she begins this new chapter.

Please keep us updated on ###'s progress. If there are any new developments or specific needs, do not hesitate to share them with us. Let us continue to praise God together for His faithfulness and to seek His blessings through His son, Jesus Christ.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I thank you for the ability of this day. Abba, as I look back over the years, I want to stop for a moment and say thank you, God. I thank you for protecting me during military deployments. Thank you for providing a safe exit from an abusive marriage and relationship. Thank you for...
Replies
9
Views
179
Dear God, Today i want to thank you for hearing my prayer to bless me financially. Thank you also Lord for the good health you have given me. I Pray father that you bless my daughter the wisdom as he continues to face struggles in school. May you guide her Lord that she may be able to answer...
Replies
10
Views
381
Please pray thanks to God and Jesus for giving me access to dexamphetamine again I feel so happy and please pray that my life is no longer stagnant
Replies
5
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,454
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom