Thankful to God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I want to thank you for praying and thank God for answered prayer: I had asked in Jesus's name for improvement in my lung function and at my recent pulmonary appointment, that is exactly what I had. My COPD is at least at same baseline as it has been for the last ten years, possibly a...
Replies
19
Views
439
I just want to say, thank you. Thank you for all of the good and bad because there are lessons in all. Thank you for my continued journey, only you see in my heart. Thank you for my children, all six, and the two you took back for someone else or something better maybe later. Thank you for the...
Replies
11
Views
143
Thankyou jesus you adore me and you love me.jesus i thanked to you you were there for me in examination hall and I were not afraid of anything but today god I'm afraid of my family and my results I got only ### marks,and I don't know I'll qualified or not but jesus i know you will blessed me and...
Replies
6
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom