Thank You.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neidinha Franca
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neidinha Franca

Guest
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight:

I will break in pieces the gates of brass,

and cut asunder the bars of iron.

Isaiah 45:2

I don't know if where you're is day or night, but I'd like to thank you for yours prayer 'n I wish you all a very blessed day, may God bless you all, kisses, love you all in Jesus!

###
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for today! We thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning! We’re blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for us and You keep on blessing us. Forgive us this day for everything we’ve done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. Please broaden our mind that we can accept all things. Let us not whine and whimper over things we have no control over. And give us the best response when pushed beyond limits. But we thank You that we believe that God changes people and God changes things. We pray for all our sisters and brothers; for each and every family member in our households. We pray for peace, love and joy in our homes; that they are out of debt and all needs are met. We pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight. We pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord give us happiness and joyful hearts to proclaim the word of God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone for your prayerful support over these years. Continuing to pray for an upright spouse and good family life in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name, where iron sharpens iron, safe place to live, stable jobs for us and unwavering faith in the Mighty Name of our Lord and...
Replies
12
Views
185
Dear Lord Jesus, Have an OK haircut not as bad as once before. Please let me be able to get the hairstyle I want. I’d like my hair to be a mullet and I’d like my hairline to reverse back to what it was when I was in college. Something is coming out next year and will probably be available the...
Replies
12
Views
179
Jesus thank you for another day in the land of the living. I appreciate all you have done. I pray that you would remove all of my debts, bless me with a Godly husband, healthy baby, amazing career, phenomenal teenage daughter, financial blessings, fixed HVAC, high paying Godly remote job...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom