Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter jidealexander
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jidealexander

Guest
Thank you all for praying for me and ###. I appreciate it. I know everything is going to be ok and that God is taking care of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me and thank you for my opportunity to go back home soon to lay down on my bed and have a couple of ice cold drinks of Jim Beam and Sprite and watch TV and to believe that I will be ok. And I will get my projects done correctly and on time and my coworkers and my...
Replies
12
Views
266
Jesus thank you for another day in the land of the living. I appreciate all you have done. I pray that you would remove all of my debts, bless me with a Godly husband, healthy baby, amazing career, phenomenal teenage daughter, financial blessings, fixed HVAC, high paying Godly remote job...
Replies
10
Views
154
Dear God thank you for your help. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I feel at peace with you and my lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for allowing me to have a good talk with my older brother who is the last person in...
Replies
15
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom