Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweetpea1980
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for another day in the land of the living. I appreciate all you have done. I pray that you would remove all of my debts, bless me with a Godly husband, healthy baby, amazing career, phenomenal teenage daughter, financial blessings, fixed HVAC, high paying Godly remote job...
Replies
10
Views
154
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
199
Praying for deliverance for ### and I from witchcraft attacks from ### & ### due to property matters, God's mercy, favour in exams today, opening marriage & family life doors & God's strength & courage for today in Jesus Christ's most Precious Name. THank You for previous prayer support as I've...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom