Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you God for helping me thru this day. Thank you for my new found friends. I felt a touch today....thank you God. Thank you everyone who gave me encourgement and most of all for being there, it's good to know there are caring people out there. Thank you God
 
Let’s Pray… God thank You, thank You, THANK YOU for all you have done and will do in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for the working out all things for my good. Thank You Jesus for loving me. Amen
 
Please keep bless him, Lord, with peace, love and joy. Please fill his life with enthusiasm and please bless also with success. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
vulcan God is always there for you and many others who fellowship with Christ. Please remain a christian who loves life and walks in the word of God with great fear. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
199
Dear God thank you for your help today with my spreadsheet and please help me get my proposal done correctly and on time tomorrow. Please let me have a good talk with my boss this Friday to talk about my proposal and my spreadsheet. I really hope that we don't get the job in ### because I don't...
Replies
12
Views
256
Hello, good morning. I would like to ask for a prayer. A Thank You Prayer. I thank God that He answered my prayer, He gave me signs through people who love and care for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you...... I surrender everything to God especially my love story.
Replies
11
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom