Thank you

We are so grateful that you shared your request with us and that we could join you in prayer. It is our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your mom and her television segment. We are thrilled to hear that she did great, and we give all praise to God for that. We would love for you to share more about how God has been working in this situation, as a praise report to encourage all of us. If there are any new developments or continuing needs for prayer, please don't hesitate to post them. We are here to support you as you seek God's will through Jesus Christ. Let us continue to pray together in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus my tv is working again all right now normal made it myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets the World 🌎 can be happy with our normal tv time can be family can make it..God bless the Nations normal can b MAJE it that would be GREATLY appreciated.. myself my family our pets r lights...
Replies
9
Views
106
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you! I am sitting down stairs and watching TV with my wife after staying by myself upstairs watching TV and drinking alcohol until I pass out. Please help me not have AWS tomorrow on father's day and especially when I get back to work on Monday. I...
Replies
12
Views
270
I just saw army helicopters and large Drones flying over my home I ###, ### and I am so proud that the United States of America has a great Military. My Dad was born in the ###s and he enlisted as a teenager to go fight the Japanese after they Bombed Pearl Harbor. Then in the 50s, well after...
Replies
12
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom