Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanofgod

Servant of All
Lord I just want to thank you for your protection and love. Please continue to protect our children. Bless those parents who do not know their child whereabouts. Bless the parents trying to help and guide their child(ren). Heal the sick, hungry, lonely and lost. Help us all to raise our children the right and loving way. Help me to be a better mother and a righteous example for daughter. I pray for my family and our love for one another. I thank you for your loving arms of protection. Thank you that I'm getting stronger and happier.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
thank you Lord for answered prayer. Father we pray this family will continue to grow in wisdom strength and peace. Thank you Lord for your loving protection over them, and we indeed pray for all parents and children everywhere. We ask that your mercy and loving kindness, and favour be upon all who turn to you in prayer and who seek your face first and foremost in all their ways. In Jesus name amen.
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
277
Please pray for me and my children. We have been going through a difficult season of illness, and I am now unwell too. I pray that by God’s grace and His healing hand, I recover quickly so I can continue caring for my children. Please also pray for complete healing, strength, and God’s...
Replies
12
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,754
Messages
16,803,325
Members
650,270
Latest member
Plnoutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom