Thank You So Much My Lord For My Friend ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY HEAVENLY FATHER I CAN POST THE ONE PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY FRIEND ### TODAY I TALK TO HIM I AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE HE IS VERY FINE. MY LORD AND MY FATHER THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BLESSINGS FOR MY FRIEND ###. I PRAISE TO YOU MY LORD, LORD YOU CAN NOT LEAVE HIM ON HIS LIFE FOREVER AND EVER...

MY FATHER AND MY LORD SO MANY PRAYER PARTNERS ARE PRAYER FOR HIM SO PLEASE MY LORD YOU REMEMBER THEM IN EVERYONE. THANK YOU MY LORD JESUS IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.
 
I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name according to God’s perfect will. God knows what is best for HIS children. God loves each and everyone of us. Be Encouraged. God is in control. God takes care of what belongs to HIM!
 
Praise the Lord! God bless you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter's all the tests was favor from Lord Jesus and she was out from emergency room thank you my lord for everything you did for my daughter I knew you the only God who can do things possible I pray this in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
165
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
411
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom