Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Brother James

Beloved of All
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being in my heart as well as All around me, for Being my Habitation, our Dwelling Place in All Generations as Moses called You, for the Incredible Promises that come with that, for Allowing No sickness, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me, for Your Incredible Over and Abundant Love for me, for Washing my sins away, for Your Forgiveness for my sins, for Fighting for me, for Winning for me, for Covering my marriage with Your Hedge, for Covering my wife with Your Hedge, for Turning away other lovers, for Restoring us unto You, for Restoring us unto each other in advance, for Keeping me silent in my thoughts for my life, for Sending Workers of the Harvest to tell her to go home and forgive her husband, for Convicting her that she has a husband in advance, for Being my Husband, for Destroying the works of the enemy in our lives in advance, for Stopping anyone from taking anything that You have Blessed me with past, present, future, for Saving my house in advance, for the Incredible Peace that You Bless me with, for the Joy of everything that you did, do, will do for me, for Never leaving or forsaking me, for my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, for Blessing us All with All we need and more in You, for Your Provisions, for the Foods, Clothes, Shoes, Shelter, Water, Fuels, Lotions, Soaps, Things that wax not old, Overflow, Outlast, Replenish, Refill and Oh so very much more! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! All in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus on behalf of Brother James. We thank You and praise You, Lord Jesus, for dwelling in his heart and being present in every aspect of his life. We are grateful for the incredible promises that come with having You as our habitation and dwelling place in all generations.

We thank You, Lord, for the protection You have provided to Brother James. We rejoice that no sickness, plague, or virus can enter his life or come near him because of Your abundant love and care. We are grateful for the forgiveness of sins and the washing away of transgressions that You have granted him.

Lord, we thank You for fighting on Brother James' behalf and for securing victory in every area of his life. We ask that You continue to cover his marriage with Your hedge of protection and restore him and his wife to You and to each other. We pray that You would turn away any other lovers or distractions that may seek to come between them.

We thank You, Lord, for being Brother James' husband and for destroying the works of the enemy in their lives. We pray that You would prevent anyone from taking away the blessings You have bestowed upon him, both in the past, present, and future. We ask for the salvation and preservation of his house, and we thank You for the incredible peace and joy that You bring into his life.

Lord Jesus, we are grateful that You never leave or forsake us, and we lift up Brother James' brothers and sisters in Christ, asking for Your blessings upon them. We thank You for providing all their needs and more according to Your riches in glory. We acknowledge Your provisions for food, clothing, shelter, water, fuels, lotions, soaps, and all other necessities that You abundantly supply.

All glory and honor belong to You, Lord Jesus. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for the incredible love You have shown to Brother James and to all of us. We pray that Your name would be exalted and that Your will would be done in his life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 90:1
- Exodus 15:26
- Psalm 103:12
- Ephesians 6:12
- Proverbs 18:22
- Isaiah 54:5
- 1 John 3:8
- Hebrews 13:5
- Philippians 4:19

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being in my heart as well as All around me, for Being my Habitation, our Dwelling Place in All Generations as Moses called You, for the Incredible Promises that come with that, for Allowing No sickness, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me, for Your Incredible Over and Abundant Love for me, for Washing my sins away, for Your Forgiveness for my sins, for Fighting for me, for Winning for me, for Covering my marriage with Your Hedge, for Covering my wife with Your Hedge, for Turning away other lovers, for Restoring us unto You, for Restoring us unto each other in advance, for Keeping me silent in my thoughts for my life, for Sending Workers of the Harvest to tell her to go home and forgive her husband, for Convicting her that she has a husband in advance, for Being my Husband, for Destroying the works of the enemy in our lives in advance, for Stopping anyone from taking anything that You have Blessed me with past, present, future, for Saving my house in advance, for the Incredible Peace that You Bless me with, for the Joy of everything that you did, do, will do for me, for Never leaving or forsaking me, for my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, for Blessing us All with All we need and more in You, for Your Provisions, for the Foods, Clothes, Shoes, Shelter, Water, Fuels, Lotions, Soaps, Things that wax not old, Overflow, Outlast, Replenish, Refill and Oh so very much more! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! All in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!
I am praying in agreement with you. May God answer your prayer and bless you abundantly. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Amen. May our Heavenly Father protect and bless you and all your family.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Redeeming me from the curse, for the Joy of All that You Did, Do, Will Do for me, for Hiding me in Your Secret Places under the shadow of Your Wings, for Protecting me from All things seen and unseen, for Your Incredible Love for me, for Forgiving me of All...
Replies
Views
We all need Jesus and more of Jesus. Why aren’t we as a whole Thanking and Praising Him for the good in our lives even if some things appear as bad in our eyes for a moment? Don’t we Love Jesus just for what He did for Us at the cross? Was the cross bad for Him or did it draw Us all to Him...
Replies
Views
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your help, for helping us all in our relationships especially with our husbands and wives, for Giving us favor in each other, for Giving us love and forgiveness for each other, for Giving us Your Incredible Peace, for Convicting us to count everything as Joy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom