Thank you all so very much. I appreciate this sincerely! It touches my heart.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just posted a prayer request, and my son ### home! Thank you God. Thank you Jesus and thank you to everyone who prayed for us.
Replies
8
Views
153
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were initially intended to end. I pray that God helps me and my sons financially pertaining to my mortgage payments and my other financial obligations, and that we have financial security and...
Replies
12
Views
97
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were initially intended to end. I pray that God helps me and my sons financially pertaining to my mortgage payments and my other financial obligations, and that we have financial security and...
Replies
10
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom