Thank You, Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, thank you for this year of 2011 that is going to pass. I am sorry for all things I did badly, ignorantly, stupidly, and arrogantly. I would like herewith to submit my life to You to enter the New Year 2012. Lord, please bless me and all of Your prayer children with guidance, wisdom, submission, patience, and gratitude. Thank you for Your faithful love, mercy, grace, and power. Please magnify Your Name through our daily life. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Please pray for my mother to be heal for
a terrible leg pain. Pray for her speedy recovery.
###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
211
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,101
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom