Thank You Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sugar Rush
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sugar Rush

Guest
Lord, thank you so much for everything. Please do not fail to guide us always. Help us to be happy and contented with what we have. Please always show us the way of helping others. AMEN.
 
Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank You for letting me see another New Year. Thank You. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You.



Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me.



God Thank YOU for all You have done for me! Thank YOU Lord Jesus.



2012 Let’s Stay Thankful My Friend!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
120
Dear Father in Heaven, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you enabled my dear brother to return home safely after all these year, even in the face of all the hardships and missteps he faced on the journey back home, your joyous and graceful mercy shown through. Thank you...
Replies
10
Views
50
Good morning please pray for a good day for me and my coworkers today Lord please help me through today PAIN AND WORRY FREE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom