Thank You Lord

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sugar Rush

Lord, thank you so much for everything. Please do not fail to guide us always. Help us to be happy and contented with what we have. Please always show us the way of helping others.AMEN.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank You for letting me see another New Year. Thank You. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You.

Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me.

God Thank YOU for all You have done for me! Thank YOU Lord Jesus.

2012 Let’s Stay Thankful My Friend!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for my parents, Rodolfo and Virginia, both of them are in their 80s. I always pray for their safety, good health and content. May the Lord God guide and protect them at all times. All in Jesus Most Holy Name. Amen
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord. Thank you for everything you do. Thank you for the joy. Thank you for providing. Thank you for the challenges that teach me to seek you first and above all things. Lord thank you that through it all I see that you're always in the midst of it and that you're always taking care of...
Replies
Views
Please help me pray for my parents, Rodolfo and Virginia, both of them are in their 80s. I always pray for their safety, good health and content. May the Lord God guide and protect them at all times. All in Jesus Most Holy Name. Amen
Replies
Views
Lord thank you for everything. Guide me and my family. Please heal our bodies especially my grandma. Always protect us from illnesses or harm. Thank you Hesus Christ
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom