Thank You, Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Thank you, for today Lord. I am now in my heart full of joy. Therefore, I give You my smile to You. Please bless all of ### and ###, the prayers, please bless them with answers upon their needs and prayers. Please bless each one of us with strength, perfect health, safe travel, financial coverage, beautiful love of marriage and personal life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name that You will honor this prayer request. Bless me Lord Jesus. Supply all my need. Bless me with favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Bless me with joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding on how to live a successful long life in Christ. And bless me with an overwhelming desire to do so successfully walking in mercy and truth. God please so the same for every member of my family, all my friends, the writer of this prayer, and every member of this prayer site. Bless us Lord Jesus. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!

Proverbs 3:1-4… My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; For length of days and long life and peace they will add to you. Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart, And so find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man.

Walk in Mercy & Truth,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I am praying to God for help in ### life to make normal. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
211
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
191
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom