Thank You Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinita

Humble Servant
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord since the time I sent in a prayer request for the accomplishment of the Three Tasks that I had mentioned here, my work is happening smoothly. The officials are expediting my work and I have faced no work / procedural delays so far. Thank you Lord for paying heed to my humble request Lord...Lord I pray to you that in every thing I do, even though how small or petty it may be, should be done for your greater glory and Lord may I always remember you before undertaking any task or accomplishing them, for without you mercy, NOTHING IS POSSIBLE Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I pray that the PRESENCE of God will EVER ABIDE with you, I pray that the SPIRIT of God will always guide your steps, so that you move from glory to glory, from testimony to TESTIMONY, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Amen and thank You Jesus for all You are doing in my ###'s life...continue to use and bless her keep her safe from all harm and may she always be sensitive to what You are directing her to do...use her Lord for all Your glory and honor...in Jesus name
 
Alleluia, Lord, we praise you for answered prayers. You are faithful to your word. You are a wonderful God. There is no one like You.

Thank you and I join ### and my prayer partners here to rejoice for the great things You have done for her. Thank you in Jesus name, amen!
 
Nothing is impossible for Lord, Pay much attention to God's word, He will make you safe forever from any type of afflictions. Praise the Lord, Amen
 
Thank You Lord for answering our prayers. I agree with this prayer in Jesus' name. AMen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
213
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
193
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom