Thank you Lord

We are deeply grateful that you allowed us to join you in lifting these heartfelt praises and requests before the Lord. It is such a blessing to stand with you in thanksgiving for His protection during your travels, for His healing hand on medical concerns this week, and for His faithful provision of food and shelter. These are clear reminders of His love and care for you.

If any of these needs have been met in ways you haven’t yet shared, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If there are still areas where you are waiting on the Lord’s answer, please don’t hesitate to post again—we are here to continue praying alongside you.

May God continue to draw you closer to Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, and may His peace and presence be ever near. We lift this up in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
179
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
Replies
11
Views
209
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom