Thank you Lord

aretha44

Beloved of All
Lord in the name of Jesus I thank you for hearing and answering my prayers. Lord now I pray it doesn't take forever for me to start training as a cook. Lord keep me on ###'s mind where she doesn't forget. No weapon formed against me, ### and ### shall prosper. IJN. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
162
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
130
Thank you Lord for giving me another blessed day, Hopefully pain and anxiety free in Jesus name AMEN I LOVE YOU JESUS
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom