Thank You, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverly

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for hearing my prayers and Thank you for these wonderful people who send up their prayers for us.

Thank you, Lord for loving me and for forgiving me of my sins and for never leaving me.

Thank you for the many blessings and miracles you have given me.

Lord, Thank you for my home and my job. Thank you for the wonderful people I work for and with. Thank you for the raise I just received. You have blessed me with all this and I rejoice in your name, Lord.

Thank you, Lord for the phone call I received today about the home study I've been waiting on. You do hear my prayers, Lord. Thank you.

Lord God, I ask you to please let me pass the home study so I can obtain guardianship of my 3 beautiful grandchildren. Please, Lord, let them come home to me until they can be with their Mom. They need me, Lord and I will love them and cherish them and provide for them and teach them your word. Please let them come to me in time for Christmas, Lord. Let us be a family with your presence surrounding us. Surround them, Lord and protect them. Let them feel your love and mine. I ask you this in your precious name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
oh what a beautiful prayer for ones grandchildren how blessed they are to have a grandparent like this. Father we thank you for the many blessings in this dear person's life. You are a good God who loves us and meets our needs if we would stay in faith believing for your best in our lives. Lord we commit these children unto you and ask they in deed be given to their loving grandparent for guardianship. Father we pray for their mom as well and whatever her circumstances we ask Lord that you will be with her as she awaits reunion with her children. Father bless and be with this grandparent and help them meet all the responsibilities they have. Thank you father, in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
I STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH ###. YOUR GRANDCHILDREN ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU. I AM PRAYING VERY HARD FOR ALL OF YOUR INTENTIONS. I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS OF NAZARETH. AMEN AND AMEN.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
208
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
188
Lord God, thank You. I pray silent requests in Jesus' Name smen.
Replies
7
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom