THANK YOU LORD I PHONED ### COMPANY AND THEY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
THANK YOU LORD I PHONED ### and THEY HAVE REDUCED MY PHONE BILL BY ### POUNDS A MONTH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH LORD IN JESUS NAME
 
PRAISE THE LORD! MAY HE SEND MANYY MORE BLESSINGS YOUR WAY. AMEN AND AMEN -- ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let this company that I am on the phone with help me and send my item or my refund. All they are doing is gaslighting and upsetting me and will not answer me when I ask them where my package is. This is so upsetting. It's like they are being trained to avoid helping people. Please...
Replies
7
Views
271
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you so much that I got the phone I need for my puppets and both phones both reticulated and upholstery. Please make sure I can build a puppet next month and have my shooting a month after and then after that before the summer ends. Let it be a commercial or some quick...
Replies
8
Views
177
Thank Jesus that I have been shortlisted for an interview now the company is arranging the interview. Pray that I will get the job and will be successful in the interview, ask Jesus to remove all hindrance blocking the interview from Satan. And see it come to pass that I get the job.
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom