Thank You Lord, I Ask For Blessing ### ---, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrod

Prayer Partner
Thank you lord, I ask for blessing ###, to forgive & let go of the anger from last nite, I ask for blessing her with a blessed day with strenght & protection from hard to mentallity, I ask for blessing her with having her taxes done right & today, I ask for blessing my love ### with a blessed day for harm & safety, I ask that she will contact ### sometime today, I ask for blessing ### with the means to pay for his internet & phone today, I ask for blessing him with a call from the up coming work that is needed, I ask for a home today, thank you in jesus christ name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
211
Lord I want to thank you for helping ### with her decision on which route to take for her studies. Thank you for protecting her and giving her peace in her heart. Lord help us accept this decision and may the year that she will be repeating at ### brings her much peace, love and blessings. Amen
Replies
9
Views
143
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom