Thank you, Lord for your patience and mercy and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthrius

Prayer Warrior
Thank you, Lord for your patience and mercy and most of all for your Love... I'm sorry I've been contending with thoughts and such that have made me withdraw from your presence... It has been a good experience in that I can see that it was wrong for me to be that way... I try to justify the things I do as desires of my heart... but ultimately they separate me from God's presence and peace... Please pray for me to not make those mistakes again... I do NOT want those things that remove me from God's Grace... the greatest gift of all... Please forgive me Lord...
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 – “All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love...
Replies
9
Views
167
I have been single for most of my life and lately have stepped back into the dating pool. Dating is so different than it was years ago. I’m talking to and meeting lots of men who profess to be Christians but are nominal Christians at best. It is genuinely disheartening as a Christian woman who...
Replies
7
Views
412
Psalm 78:13: He divided the sea, and caused them to pass through; and he made the waters to stand as an heap. Commentary on this verse: Sin dispirits men, and takes away the heart. Forgetfulness of God's works is the cause of disobedience to his laws. This narrative relates a struggle...
Replies
7
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom