Thank You Lord For Your Favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
I have posted a prayer request for healing of a friendship. Well, I talked to my friend last night, and the conversation went well. We are going to try to get things back on the right track. He says he will call again. Thank you Lord, you have answered a lot of my prayers lately. It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

As far as my job is concerned, things are going better. I’ve been going everyday. There’s still a lot of stress because I’m under pressure to prove myself. With my job, there is a lot of selling involved. My sells are slowly going up through the grace of God. I’m not a great seller. I don’t believe in lying to people in order to meet my quota. Please pray that my sells and work performance will improve and my employer will be pleased.

I’m still smoking. I’m going to quit again. Please pray for this success too.

For the depression, I’ve been feeling better lately. My confidence is very slowly improving. However, it’s a very slow process, and I just need to be patient. My biggest fear is that something bad will happen, and I will fall back into the depression again.

Thank you all for your support in prayer.
 
PRAISE THE LORD !!! He is soo good to us. God Bless You :)
 
Father, we hold onto the confidence we have in You, knowing that in Your appointed time we will receive the full range of rewards that comes to those who remain steadfast in their walk with You. We have already received the reward of peace that comes from knowing our sins are forgiven. We are rewarded with Your daily presence that guides us into all truth. But we only see in part the rewards in this life that You grant to the believer, for we know You have much stored up for us to enjoy in heaven where sin cannot taint or corrupt those rewards. Help us to hold on, not give up, and to greatly anticipate our future reward of eternity with You. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name I pray that Your perfect will, will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You God first in all my ways and allow You to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You ever so better, fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. May I obey You, respect, and honor You. God be merciful unto you, bless me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always.

Don’t You Ever Forget… Jesus loves You!!! And Don’t Ever Forget… God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best. Obey God’s Word. God Honors Obedience to His Word. God Got You. The Best Is Yet To Come.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

/>
 
Thank you Lord, for these blessing for ###, Revive her daily in your Love, And Joy Lord, Give her your confidence Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord thank-you for good things! Lord help ### to stop smoking and deliver ### from all bad. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Thank you for shining your light to my mother, and bringing discernment and clarity to her mind, thanks to you she has finally realized some of those people were scammers and deceivers, I continue to pray on her behalf for more discernment and clarity, continue to shine your light in her...
Replies
11
Views
278
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
213
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom