Thank You Lord For Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellen

Prayer Partner
Lord thank you for letting the kids make it here safely. I pray that tomorrow goes well. Please let the hard feelings be put aside. Please help me to be the person you want me to be. Please keep us strong and in good health, thank you Lord for your many blessings. In your name I pray Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
192
⚡ Heavenly Father, As I close my eyes tonight, I come to You with a humble and grateful heart. You know everything I’m going through… the burdens I carry, the needs I’m facing, and the worries in my mind. Lord, I lift up my finances to You. I am praying that I will be able to pay ### and all the...
Replies
9
Views
195
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom