Thank You Lord For The Hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please bless everyone who posts a prayer request on this site, and all those whom they request prayer for with the blessings that each and every one of them stands in need of. Save, deliver, and heal all those who stand in need of salvation, deliverance, and healing. Financially bless those who stand in need of a financial blessing. Bless each one with the desires of their hearts, according to the will of God for each of their lives.

God please bless each and every prayer warrior on this site. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all that that they have ever asked, prayed, thought, dreamed, or hoped or wished. Bless them to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless their souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Whatever they stand in need of, supply all their need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Protect and keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Use them for Your glory. Let them walk in the spirit of excellence in all that You have called them to do for You. God please take real good care of the prayer warriors on this site. They love You God.

God bless each of the prayer warriors and all those who post a prayer request on this site to come to know You better, love You more, and walk in obedience to Your Word and will for their lives. Bless each of us to fulfill our God destiny in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
207
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
186
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom