Syesash

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Lord For The Gift of Life. I Pray For Long over myself, my kids - ### and ###, my spouse ### ###, My Mom, My Dad, and Family. Lord I set myself and kids apart from every evil Family Pattern. I come against every obstacles, Delay, Challenges against my destiny and those of my kids. Lord, having passed my Bar Finals I pray for a Job Placement under your direction. Lord I pray for my marriage this year and set a date for ###, ###. Lord I pray you cause ### to do all that he is required to do for me and the baby. I pray for divine peace, elevation and back to back miracle in my business.
 
Thank you Lord For The Gift of Life. I Pray For Long over myself, my kids - ### and ###, my spouse ### ###, My Mom, My Dad, and Family. Lord I set myself and kids apart from every evil Family Pattern. I come against every obstacles, Delay, Challenges against my destiny and those of my kids. Lord, having passed my Bar Finals I pray for a Job Placement under your direction. Lord I pray for my marriage this year and set a date for November 16th, 2021. Lord I pray you cause ### to do all that he is required to do for me and the baby. I pray for divine peace, elevation and back to back miracle in my business.
I pray alongside with you that may the Lord Almighty offer your heart desires in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
120
My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...
Replies
10
Views
113
Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom