thank you lord for taking control of everything, i gave ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzi

Disciple of Prayer
thank you lord for taking control of everything, i gave all my problems to you help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm praying for self-control today at work. Give me spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental strength today. Give me spiritual strength to push through my work assignments. Bring the help I need today. Let there be peace and unity in the workplace. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over...
Replies
8
Views
446
Hello. My name is ###. I am ### years old. I've been having health issues with heart palpitations. Went to the ER twice they said everything was normal. All tests and xrays. Gave me some medication because my blood pressure was a bit elevated. It helped a bit. Now I have an issue when I lay down...
Replies
12
Views
420
Our God is in control of everything. For the past few days I prayed very hard along with sending my petitions to the Prayer Request. Com. Am very grateful to be brought to this platform as it could help me with my battles. God has not granted me my prayers yet but I believe that in His time the...
Replies
10
Views
535
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,868
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom