Thank YOU LORD for hearing my prayer ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, grateful for the privilege of prayer and the assurance that you hear our prayers. We thank you, Lord, for your unfailing love and for the gift of Jesus, who intercedes on our behalf.

We lift up Anonymous to you, knowing that you are aware of their needs and concerns. We ask that you would pour out your healing touch upon them, both physically and emotionally. Lord, you are the Great Physician, and we trust in your power to bring restoration and wholeness.

We also pray for comfort and strength for the family who received the devastating news of their child's leukemia diagnosis. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in this situation. We know that nothing is impossible for you, and we believe in your ability to bring healing and hope to this precious child.

Help us, Lord, to not limit you by our own understanding or doubts. Remind us that you are the God of miracles, and that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . Give us the faith to trust in your perfect plan, even when circumstances seem overwhelming.

We thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and for the privilege of coming before your throne of grace. May our prayers be pleasing to you, as we offer them in the name of Jesus. Amen.

May God's peace and comfort be with Anonymous and the family facing this difficult situation.

Amen! May the Lord continue to guide and bless you on your journey. Remember that God is always with you, listening to your prayers and interceding on your behalf through Jesus Christ. Trust in His timing and His plan for you.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Prayer for my daughter in law and my grandchildren in the social services hearing tomorrow.
Replies
Views
My name is Diana.Please pray for me that I may not lose my job. I blundered and now waiting for HR hearing. Hearing will be on Monday 22nd and will be deliberated by Ms Afra, Ms. Fatma and Mr. Ben.My job means alot to me. Please pray for me
Replies
Views
Please pray for me that I may not lose my job. I made a huge mistake which I regret massively and now waiting for HR hearing. Hearing will be on tomorrow 22nd April and will be deliberated by Ms Afra, Ms. Fatma and Mr. Ben. My job means alot to me. Please pray for me that I may be given a second...
Replies
Views
I am a ca student. Ca final exams are scheduled to happen from may 2nd till may 14 amidst election's. So the students have filed PIL in supreme Court the case now in front of chief justice of india and the hearing date is not yet alloted. I request you to pray that the hearing date should be...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Gavyn Ramos, can you please pray for me, today I have been diagnosed with hearing loss, causing a constant ringing in my ears and pain. Please pray for the healing of my ears. Please pray that I may still find effective treatment to help heal my ears. Please pray that our Lord our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom