Thank you Lord for getting ### and myself to

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Medicine For Someone Else

Take the trials that you been through, and all the times life made you blue
search down deep within yourself and make it medicine for someone else.


Share the battles good and bad, the hardest trials you've ever had
take out the trophies, take them off the shelf make it medicine for someone else


You got to go on, but it's hard I know. Don’t take it personal, cause it's not about yourself yes it's hard when you suffer for someone else

https://youtu.be/rMvfN7iIoyM
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I lift up my husband before you, exactly two weeks ago he interviewed for a manager role after being let go by his previous job, I pray Father that he gets the job in Jesus name, provide favor upon him when the boss looks at his application they will see he’s the right person for the...
Replies
9
Views
118
Hello there. I have the following prayer request. I thank God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ and everyone praying for us. All praise and glory to God, forever and ever. Amen. I have several matters on my heart and am trying to organize my thoughts, even though I am finding it a bit...
Replies
8
Views
212
Kindly pray for my wife (still married at this time) -- her online profile is literally the picture of a target for predators (evil men) 2 Thes 3:2, for evil men and imposters shall proceed from bad to worse, 2 Tim 3:13, that want immorality & even to be abusive -- and would like to also hurt my...
Replies
11
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom