Thank you lord for bringing us home safe.. Thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Thank you lord for bringing us home safe.. Thank you, for letting me know wisdom. Lord tomorrow ### flies, I ask you that she will feel very comfortable on the flight and that she will get to ### hands safe and sound. Father bless ### life and make her feel happy and bless her health. I thank you for the years of happiness and laughter and may she bring the same to the other person in Jesus name amen.. Maybe I would like her back some day to father. We thank you and we love you and I personally agape you my Treasure.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you, Lord, for you have done for who pray for your help. I come to you in prayer for my third grandson he's not good at test taking I pray that he passes his next test to get his driver's permit and then his license, guide him Lord with studying. I pray for a financial blessing for me and...
Replies
5
Views
344
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers and thank you everyone very much for praying for my family. May God bless you all. My family had a peaceful and perfect unified day today. Please continue to pray for my family. Heavenly Father, We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up...
Replies
12
Views
443
Thank you Lord for bringing me and ### close again. May she not reshare with anyone the personal story I told her of my love for my childhood best friend till I'm ready.
Replies
8
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom