Thank you Lord for answering prayers. Thank you that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Thank you Lord for answering prayers. Thank you that my ex mother-in law found a lovely apartment in an area accessible to everything. Thank you that people are coming out to see her. She is much so much more happier. I pray that she can finally have peace in her new space, feel joyful and enjoy her new independence. Keep her healthy Lord and safe always. Lord help her to manage her finances better so she can pay her bills, get out of debt and start growing some savings. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
We Praise You Dear Lord & Thank you In Advance For Your Mercy, Grace & Your Love. You Bestow Upon Us Each And Every
Day. Thank You Dear Lord. Amen!!Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
225
Lord I want to thank you for another day another opertunity lord to come before you and say thank you for the many blessings you have given me and the many prayers you have answered for me. I thank you for another day of waking up and being able to go to church this morning and to be able to go...
Replies
11
Views
167
Lord I want to thank you for helping ### with her decision on which route to take for her studies. Thank you for protecting her and giving her peace in her heart. Lord help us accept this decision and may the year that she will be repeating at ### brings her much peace, love and blessings. Amen
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom