Thank you LORD for answered prayers, a warning light had ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Servant
Thank you LORD for answered prayers, a warning light had come on my car, I took it for a free diagnostic testing and the findings were inconclusive, he said it could be anything from a loose gas cap to something to do with a vacuum hose, then went on to say further testing would be a minimum of $### dollars, which I don't have, I left not knowing what else to do but PRAY, I GAVE IT OVER TO THE LORD AND HE WORKED IT OUT, this morning driving to work I noticed the light is now off, THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU LORD, FOR ANSWERING MY HUMBLE PRAYER, GOD NEVER FAILS, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH PRAYER, just had to give this praise report ! ! !, BELOVED
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
223
🙏 Dear Lord, Thank You so much for hearing my prayers. Today, I was finally able to pay our electricity bill — something I once worried so much about. But You, Lord, gave me the wisdom and strength to find a way. Truly, You never fail to provide for our needs. 💖 Thank You for reminding me that...
Replies
10
Views
412
Only good gifts come from God, James 1:7. God leads us as we pray. Jeremiah 31:9 Matthew 18:19 For whatever two or three agree on earth to ask for, it will be done for them when they pray. Thank you, God, for answered prayers, even if details are not included, I can confirm that God has...
Replies
7
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom