Thank you Lord for another day. A day to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Thank you Lord for another day. A day to praise you. worship you and thank for you loving kindness. Lord God in the name of Jesus I ask for all evil be removed from ### and I. That he is set free and returns home. Heavenly Father I ask for warring angels to be sent to him to help him win the battle that evil brings to him and I plead your blood over him in Jesus name. Lord I ask you to bless us with restoration and reconciliation with each other, our family and friends. Lord you deserve all the glory, honor and praise. For it is in the name of Jesus I pray and believe. AMEN!!!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, save, protect & heal family. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
267
Thank you Lord for another day that passed since my STD/STI test. You have kept me sane during this wait. There were dark depression during the day but you made me overcome it. Thank you Lord Jesus. Please continue to guide me and cover me in your precious blood not just in the next two weeks...
Replies
11
Views
568
I have been praying in Jesus name for mighty angels to flood our home. To bring comfort and watch over us. My husband had a TIA last week. God blessed him with minimal issues. I have a minor surgery coming up and am concerned about reoccurrence. My husband is a nonbeliever. I am praying many...
Replies
9
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,215
Messages
16,820,263
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom