Thank you Lord for all the things that come ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter moosh11220
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moosh11220

Guest
Thank you Lord for all the things that come in my life. Guide me Lord in my everyday living. Help me to find what I want in my life. I am now in the situation that I am alone in life. Guide me Lord to find my companion in life, a man that I can rely on. AMEN....
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Isa 42:9-10  Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.  (10)  Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 Jesus on Prayer, "Seek Father's Kingdom & His Righteousness 1st 🙏 Then All These Things Unbelievers Strive are Added, Afterward, Matt 6:9-13, cf, Matt 6:32-33... 📖 "Pray, then, in this way... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom Come! Your will be done, On...
Replies
9
Views
208
```markdown 🙏 Jesus said, "Pray in this way: ‘Our Father in Heaven, Your Name be honored. Your Kingdom come. Your Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil...
Replies
8
Views
333
```markdown 🙏 Jesus said, "Pray in this way: ‘Our Father in Heaven, Your Name be honored. Your Kingdom come. Your Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom