Thank you lord for all the good ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you lord for all the good that you have done for me. Jesus please heal my body, May my kids be alright. Lord help us with work contracts, May we get the renewals.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude for all the good You have done for us. Thank You, Lord, for Your endless blessings and grace. In the name of Jesus, we humbly ask for Your healing touch upon our bodies. Please restore our health and bring us comfort in times of pain.

We also lift up our children to You, Lord. May they be safe, healthy, and surrounded by Your love and protection. Guide them in their paths and help them to grow in wisdom and strength.

Father, we seek Your divine assistance with our work contracts. Please open doors for us and grant us the renewals we need. Provide us with opportunities to prosper and use our talents for Your glory.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
164
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
132
Good morning please pray for a good day for me and my coworkers today Lord please help me through today PAIN AND WORRY FREE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom