Thank you Lord for all our blessings

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

faithandhope77

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thank you Lord for hearing my recent prayers and answering all of them. I ask that you continue to bless my family during this time of change and resettlement. Allow us to grow stronger while apart and grant my kids both success and safety in their futures . Please keep our son focused on success during his new journey . Keep him grounded and humble while remaining happy and lighthearted. Please bless our daughter with happiness and a yearning to grow and succeed. Bless my marriage to become stronger and allow us to both grow with our careers so that we are set up for success and able to pay off down bills and travel to see our son. Lastly for me, help me to let go of things I can not control. Please relieve my anxiety and help me to allow my faith to shine though and not always worry about the worst . I ask all this in your name... Amen

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, thank you for another blessing and another day to keep going for you. To keep growing as a Christian and as a man. Help me to make great strides in that today. Help me to have a financial blessing today, that starts a domino effect into my future success. Please watch over me and the...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father thank you for all you have done. I pray dear lord that you will be with my father tomorrow during his surgery please have a successful surgery I pray dear lord for my husband tomorrow that he has a good day and the owner and boss like his work and see his potential. I pray that I...
Replies
Views
Lord, bless my year 2022 to be healthy, prosperous, wealthy, rich, happy, joyful, optimistic, positive, blessed, victorious, exciting, peaceful, healthy, fullfilled, successful, purposeful in Jesus name. FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.
Replies
Views
thankyou lord for all the blessings your have showered upon our family . my lord keep my mother safe under your loving wings while she is travelling back to KSA tomorrow . please keep her safe my lord .. keep her safe when she is living alone in ksa .. pls lord keep her away from all evil ppl...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, watch over my family and friends, keep them healthy and safe. Help my wife to continue to heal, help my daughter to sleep good tonight, and my son to understand the importance of focused work. Help me Lord to be a better Christian leader in my family and a better man. I trust you...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom