ThankfulBC

Good and Faithful Servant
Thank you Lord for all of the blessings and favor that you have shown us. God I ask that today we will slow down enough to hear and see everything that you have and are doing in our lives. Lord I pray for a mighty hedge of protection around all the members of this website and their families. God we are so thankful for all you have done and are doing, we know that you are working in our lives and fighting the battles that we cannot win without you. I pray that we would surrender to you and love serving you. Thank you for being a perfect father and living inside of us. In Jesus Christ's holy and incredible name I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude for all the blessings and favor You have shown us. Lord, we ask that today we may slow down enough to hear and see everything You are doing in our lives. We pray for a mighty hedge of protection around all the members of this website and their families.

God, we are so thankful for all You have done and are doing. We know that You are working in our lives and fighting the battles that we cannot win without You. We pray that we would surrender to You and find joy in serving You. Thank You for being a perfect Father and for living inside of us.

In Jesus Christ's holy and incredible name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another life and thank you for all the blessings that come my way. Thank you for the financial blessings I just got. I am so grateful for this - I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
62
Dear Father in Heaven, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you enabled my dear brother to return home safely after all these year, even in the face of all the hardships and missteps he faced on the journey back home, your joyous and graceful mercy shown through. Thank you...
Replies
11
Views
77
Thank you Lord for all of the blessings and favor that you have shown us. God I ask that today we will slow down enough to hear and see everything that you have and are doing in our lives. Lord I pray for a mighty hedge of protection around all the members of this website and their families. God...
Replies
7
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom