Thank You Lord And Prayer For ###'s Son

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father, thank you for bringing ### into my life. I've been single for a few years and have prayed for a good man to come in my life and by your grace you brought him to me. Please bless his son in ### who is struggling with stress and pressure with his girlfriend and job.
 
Oh Lord help this family in need and lay your healing comforting hand upon them.

In you merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another life and thank you for all the blessings that come my way. Thank you for the financial blessings I just got. I am so grateful for this - I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
74
Lord, give me Your peace and security tonight, and let all worries be silenced. I pray for a good night's sleep and a good day tomorrow. Protect me and my loved ones under the shadow of Your wings. I also pray for everyone who is struggling in different ways, and also for those who give their...
Replies
12
Views
132
Dear Father in Heaven, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you enabled my dear brother to return home safely after all these year, even in the face of all the hardships and missteps he faced on the journey back home, your joyous and graceful mercy shown through. Thank you...
Replies
11
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom