Thank You Jesus:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Warriors,

Today I experienced a healing suddenly. I don't know, but I believe that I got healed of my chronic fatigue problem today. I was just having a rest and suddenly I felt something. Usually, my joints, arms, legs, neck, wrists ache like yesterday and every other day. I cannot even lift anything or hug people—it was that bad. I don't normally get instant miracles—this has been something I have suffered with for years. So I want to praise Jesus for the healing. Thank you Lord, for being faithful, even though I am not always.

If it's okay Father in the name of your Son, I would like to ask if you would give me a few instant miracles. Like you have done for others. Please have favor upon my cause, and my case, starting tonight, please give a supernatural surge. I ask for a threshold of peace to be there in every room of this house, before we even enter through that door, and for that aroma to permeate the entire house, and the people in it. I humbly ask you to gently speak to my sister and make her move all her things back to her room, and settle her back into studying in her room. Lord, you know how much agony this has caused and unnecessary fighting in this house—just because of a stubborn territorial spirit in her, that just will not go. I blessed the house, prayed for her, told mum and dad they fasted, they prayed and cast out the other spirits. Please remove this last one permanently. Tonight, it's very simple God, just remove her from the dining table and by some supernatural miracle—send her back to study in her room today—tonight—teach her not to be a disturbance to this family—and to not be a pain to me and the rest of the adults. Lord, I have no privacy with her sitting there—and I am about to get a call from a friend. You know that this arrogance and strong will is demonic, so I ask in the name of the Son, do for me without any argument and without any fight what I couldn't do in this house. She is sitting there right now—I beg you to intervene in Jesus' mighty name. And to keep her busy for the rest of this school holiday which started today. Because if she is busy then she won't do any damage. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
 
Lord we Love You and Thank you for the healing of your child ###, Thanks again for this miracle, in JESUS Name - We praise you, AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I just wanted to thank you again for helping me have a great day today. Thank you for helping me not drink alcohol today. I woke up early and for a moment I felt like having a cold beer and a glass of whiskey and sprite. Then I over came that feeling and I went back to sleep. I had a...
Replies
12
Views
230
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers! I pray that you will touch all those who call your name.
Replies
8
Views
123
I thank Jesus for coming down from heaven to have my sins forgiven and my life of abundance. I accept and receive all with gratitude and take nothing for granted 🙏🏾
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom