Thank You Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Lord I thank you so much for the support you have given to me, I pray and submit all this prayer requests to you which were posted by my friends here. Plz listen to them and pour your blessings to them. Forgive and heal them. Please give them according to your will. Amen
 
I agree...and He who began the good work in all of them is faithful to complete the good work in all of them!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today. I thank you for helping me at work today and for giving me the courage and the strength to be able to be to do the many things that I have asked you to help me with. Thank you for answering my prayers and accepting the prayers for my dear friends who have...
Replies
16
Views
147
Lord I pray that you keep your hands on me and my family whatever my body is going through along with my mind I come to you Lord for complete healing and comfort in Jesus Holy Name I Ask this request AMEN!!! Thank you Lord God!!!
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom