Thank you Jesus

Netta

Humble Servant of All
Thank you Jesus for letting me feel free

I just need you to do some thing for me really bad

and its hard to talk about them because the things always comes back when i talk about them

Please make a way for me to live life good

save me form these things

In Jesus name amen 
 
[SIZE=16pt]v[/SIZE] [SIZE=16pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will.  [/SIZE]Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You as I purpose in my heart to come to know You better and love You with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to You Word and will for my life. I pray that I will fulfill my God purpose here on earth. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name.   Amen.  



 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for the opportunity to live on this beautiful planet that you have created. Thank you for giving us all the choices that we make. Some good some not so good. Thank you for your help for the sobriety that I have enjoyed...
Replies
16
Views
262
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
216
Lord I pray that you keep your hands on me and my family whatever my body is going through along with my mind I come to you Lord for complete healing and comfort in Jesus Holy Name I Ask this request AMEN!!! Thank you Lord God!!!
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom