thank you jesus you listen today all people here who

marko

Account Closed
thank you jesus you listen today all people here who live prayer reguest and answer this people now we ask in your mighty name miracle and healing here today i pray in the jesus name amen thanks to the allmighty living jesus christ amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see. It was by their faith that the people of ancient times won God's approval. Hebrews. Amen 11.1-2
 
Be Encouraged. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. Be Encouraged. God is so in love with you. Psalm 30:5: For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Holy Spirit reminded me of this prayer (originally for another), but to post and pray it for a prayer friend and now to anyone who needs healing in Jesus' Name, apply it to your situations now... God bless You as we receive "everything we need for life AND Godliness through His exceedingly...
Replies
5
Views
99
Lord Jesus, thank You. Thank You for all that You are doing, all You have done, and all You will do to reunite my future wife ### and I. Thank You for the endurance You've given me to stand in this gap. Lord, thank You for all the progress You’ve made in our life together. Even though the enemy...
Replies
9
Views
184
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 : I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is a long, reflective psalm focused entirely on the beauty, power, and importance of God’s Word...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,029
Members
651,246
Latest member
Celloreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom